I guess this could also be "where the heck have you been the last 6 mths?" -- life has just been so crazy, fun, sad, worrisome, you name it, I guarantee I've experienced every emotion over the past 6 mths. So I thought I would highlight some of the things that stuck out most to me in 2010:
- Surprised my sister on New Years
- Wild Child turned 5
- Trip to NOLA with my TBM (you will only know what this means if you follow me on Twitter)
- Terrible car accident (DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!!)
- Broke news to friends and family we were moving "home" to Atlanta
- Big Daddy's contract ended and he branched out on his own
- Entire family in wedding of our dear friends Bebe and Patrick
- Wild Child broke his arm
- Wild Child got bit by dog
- Sisters trip to Chicago
- Met lots of bloggers & now new friends in Atlanta
- We bought our dream home in Atlanta
- Co-chaired a HUGE event for American Cancer Society
- Had an amazing 'see you later' party thrown by some of our dearest friends
- WE MOVED!
- Landed my dream job
- Had our first visitors (BFF Amber & family came to visit)
- Annual girls trip to the Ritz Carlton in Naples
- Big Daddy turned 47!
- Princess turned 8!
- Surprised my best friend for her 40th birthday
- Went to see Jake Owen at Ga State Fair
- Two of my BFF's surprised me for my 35th birthday (one was surprise, one was surprise ruined by Facebook)
- Ran AND COMPLETED my first 5K
- Celebrated 35th birthday with lots of new friends
- First year in 4 yrs we didn't have to travel for Thanksgiving
- First Christmas at our new home and first Christmas I've celebrated with my parents in almost 10 yrs!
I would not change ONE single things about 2010 - no regrets. Our Pastor said this past weekend "The past is just a reminder of the things God CAN and WILL do for you" -- man, isn't that perfect? I remember laying in my floor this past summer, face buried in the carpet, crying, begging for mercy -- looking back now, I can see where God delivered us. We certainly walked through a desert and we are still walking, but it's OK.
Considering blogger likes to upload pics in whatever order they want, I'm just going to label the pics instead of painstakingly putting them in order:
Erin from Blue Eyed Bride and me - April 2010
Blooper from Christmas 2010 Family shoot
Anyway - I've really missed blogging. I hope I'm able to get back into it. I've found that blogging/twitter is such a great place to vent and meet people you may never have met living where you live. Can't make any promises, but I can promise that I'll try :)
Much Love, Natalie