Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A modern day shopping trip ...

While I was in Atlanta, I did my typical shopping trip to the mall.  They have all the same stores we have here in Florida, but for whatever reason, I always find stuff here.  PLUS, their Macy's as IN STORE CHILD CARE!!!   HALLELUJAH!!!  You can keep them in there a max of 2 hrs at a time, 4 hrs total.  BUT - you can't leave Macy's .... UHHH RIGHT.  Honey and I went as far as we could and don't you know that pager went off (because SOMEONE had to go to the BATHROOM) and the ladies can't leave they childcare place, so you have to take them.  I was FREAKING out they were going to be watching me come back in the store and then ask me "Did you leave the store?  What took you so long?" .... but they didn't.  


Here's Honey with all the kids ~ and Wild Child trying to make a run for it ....... 


Hellllllooo lovah -- my one and only purchase of the trip!  BUT I got it 50% off -- STEAL!


OK, so we had to kill some time before the child care place opened, so we walked around Macy's.  We went up stairs into Juniors and there was this mannequin.   I told Wild Child to stand next to it and I would take his picture -- this was his pose.  The staff was LESS than thrilled but whatevah!  We were having fun.  



Then as we were leaving - we saw this dude.  Wild Child immediately jumped in and posed like this -- then said "WAIT WAIT" and turned and grabbed the carrot .... I was ROLLING!!!    He is SO my child!!


More to come tomorrow!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Child care at the mall... that's great! I heard about a grocery store in the Houston area with child care. Love it.

Shawn said...

Dang my girl looks beautiful in tat picture!

I can totally see W.C. doing that. Did he have his little hands waving in front of him while saying 'wait, wait'?

AndreaLeigh said...

cute purse girlie!