Thursday, September 24, 2009

I'm IN LOVE with this scent

I was in Victoria's Secret not too long ago with a friend. I really don't ever go in there but I do love their makeup! I saw this bottle and decided to smell it - I NEVER do that. OH. MY. HEAVENS - it smelled SO good. I sprayed the body mist and then put on some of the lotion.

I kept smelling my hands all day long .... the scent lingered - which I like - AND smelled so yummy for fall! It's not overly sweet. I like to switch up my perfumes and normally have 2-3 that I use depending on what mood I'm in. Maybe Big Daddy will see this and get it for me for my birthday? It IS coming up!


What's your favorite fall scent?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love VS scents! My fave is actually a retired VS called Victoria. Have one big bottle left that i just use on special occasions.

Sheri @ www.careergirlinterrupted.com said...

I'm with you on VS makeup. I go in there just for lipstick/pods and gloss.

Mrsfatface said...

I dont really have a fall scent but my favorite one I use is Chanel Allure.

Jill said...

I love it that you have a fall scent. Great idea! Fall is the BEST.

I like to wear Coco Mademoiselle By Chanel when it's cold. That could mean January in TX. Ha Ha!