Wednesday, June 22, 2011

We Want to Know Wednesday

So yeah ... don't freak out ... but I'm joining in over on my bestie's blog and linking up to We Want to Know Wednesday. Here are the questions:

1.} What is the best, or worst, pick up line you have ever been given?
2.} What is your most and least favorite day of the week?
3.} How many hours of sleep do you require each night?
4.} Is there a song that takes you back in time? What is it and what memory is it attached to?
5.} What is your biggest guilty pleasure?



Best or Worst Pick up Line:

I must confess, I think the best pick up line was one that came out of my own mouth. On the very first day I met my husband, I heard him conversing with a friend about my behind - yes, my butt - and he was actually admiring it! I turned around and quickly said "Well, I AM wearing my space pants" and he looked at me, cocked his head to the side and said "Space pants?" and I smiled and said "Yeah, they make my a$$ look out of this world" ... spun around on my heel and walked to my office. (Clearly it worked)


Most Favorite Day of the Week:

Monday -- because in the words of my great friend, Clemson Jenn, it's a fresh, clean, slate. Monday could be the start of the BEST WEEK OF YOUR LIFE! Ever since I have changed my way of thinking to that ...well, it sure does change my Mondays!


Least Favorite Day of the Week:

I would say Wednesday - because in my industry, it is typically the SLOWEST day of the week - which means the day DRAGS (unless I am off work - like today!)


How many hours of sleep do I require in a night?

I can function off 4 - but I prefer at least 6.


Song that takes me back in time:


Love Shack by the B52's -- takes me back to the early 90's and one of the funnest summers I ever had w/my sister and my BFF Amber.


Guilty Pleasure:

I really have a bunch: peanut butter & apple jelly sandwiches on fresh WHITE bread, bubble baths, tortilla strips and mango salsa (from Costco), why is everything food related??


So that's it! This was fun - think I'll do it again next week!

7 comments:

Robin said...

That pick up line totally rocks!!

Lauren said...

HAHA!!! I can SO totally hear you using that pick-up line!!!!! :)

Megan said...

I love that pick up line!!!!!!!!!


I love food and all it does is make me fat..... *sigh*!

Shawn said...

I love that I knew the answers to a few of those questions.

I miss you!!!!

Elmo's_eyeS said...

that's awesome!

Marta Sobral said...

follow me :)
http://keepcalmandshopvintage.blogspot.com/

Holistic Dental – Cosmetic Dentist Melbourne said...

Wow
simply wonderful!
Keep Posting
dentist