Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Office Makeover

Custom curtains ~ off EBAY!
more custom curtains ~ Kim Wheeler may not like EBAY ~ but I DO!

I will just post these pictures and don't have a before because of a faulty camera ~ however, this is the BEGINNING of my office transformation. I am so excited. For those of you that knew us "BB" or BEFORE BLOG ~ we added a wall in our house, some french doors and made our living into a more usable office/sitting area. I bought some rockin' furniture from Direct Buy (saved $800!!) and had the floors redone in a beautiful 5" dark maple plank. I love it. I wanted to continue on with my French Country decor, so I found these curtains on ebay. I simply hung them up b/c I needed to get the wrinkles out and I WILL steam them. I need to add the sheer in the middle of the big one ~ but that can wait for now. The rods came from JC Penney. I didn't want anything too overpowering. I have a $65 chandelier coming from ebay ..... stay tuned.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: