Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The weapon




The victim



We put the 'red' in redneck


So I'm working from home today and I'm about to go nuts. I can't do it. I will never ever never ever never be a stay at home mom. I have almost 'quit' being a wife and mom twice today. I was on the phone with a client this morning and locked myself in to my office. I had to tell my client they were doing construction next door when she asked 'What is that banging??" ... it was Cameron banging a can of Coke against the door trying to get in. THEN it got all too quiet. On the phone again with a different client and I hear "Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" ... as I round the bathroom door, there is Cameron, with said clippers in hand, trying to 'be like Daddy' as he kept saying. GREAT! He looks like he is recovering from brain surgery and yes, the marks you see in his hair are complete bald spots. There is a big one to the back of his head. The last picture is just for laughs. Don't you love my new floors?? I'm SURE that is what you are looking at! Cameron has on Kennedy's shoes and her pink socks and no shorts ...... I love my life, I love my life, I love my life.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kim said...

I was going to make a comment about the shoes, but I'm sure you know what I'm going to say - so I'll keep that one to myself!! But - I must say that your kid will fit right in with the neighboring trailer park!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

that is just too funny!!

Anonymous said...

That is just hysterical!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok that was me, Rachel--hit enter before I could type my name! =)