Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm such a loser ....

So it's been FOR-EV-AH since I've updated ... and I've been totally inconsistent! It's because I have been co-chairing an event that takes place in just 11 days ~ 11 days people!! There are SO many things left to do, but I am convinced it will all fall into place. It has to! We are at a new venue and we're totally changing up the pace, so I'm excited for it to get here, but nervous all the same! We are expecting over 300 people!!  Please pray that God will continue to have His hands in our event -- he has already shown up in so many areas!


So here's a sneak peek at some family photos we just had done .... Torrie is one of the BEST!!   She always does an incredible job of capturing our family.  I can't wait to see the rest!!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I probably would let this woman take my picture. The "get the camera away from me - I'm in the witness protection program" is beginning to weare thin!

Shawn said...

I want one...I want one!!!!!!!!

Me next...me next!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Beautiful Mess! said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family :)

Kim said...

OMG - it looks so story bookish! love 'em!