Monday, November 3, 2008

We interrupt this blog ....

This is my final week of preparations - to all my friends that read this blog and haven't heard from me in about 4 mths, well, we've been planning.  Seriously planning.  With the economy the way it is, it has been difficult to get money donated for the event.  We've had no problem getting services and decorations, photographers, etc ~ really that has been incredibly easy.  We've had more auction items donated then we know what to do with - well, we know what we are going to do with them, but that just creates more work for some very tired girls!  


I plan to be back in full swing with regular daily-ish posts ~ so don't give up on me.  

In the meantime, I encourage you all to go vote.  Exercise your rights as Americans - no matter WHO you vote for, just go VOTE!

0 comments: