Tuesday, March 23, 2010

B to the IZZY!!

My life has DEFINED busy for the past month or so ... I MEAN, REALLY busy.

Here's an example:

Feb 26-28 ~ New Orleans trip
Mar 6-7 ~ sing at church and co-host wedding shower
Mar 13-14 ~ ALL weekend long out of town
Mar 19-21 ~ WEDDING
Mar 27-28 ~ out of town cheer competition
Apr 3-4 ~ Easter
Apr 10-11 ~ out of town cheer competition {last one} and start of Spring Break!!

SO, you see, I have/had SOME sort of commitment every single weekend. I am NOT complaining, DON'T GET ME WRONG, I LOVE being busy - just so limited on what I can do due! Add in full time job, 2 kids w/extra curricular activities, a very busy traveling husband, and wooowee, I am a TIRED girl!

I'm also a social butterfly and like to throw in a weekday night of seeing a friend or staying to watch Princess's entire cheer practice. I wouldn't change my life for ANYTHING, but NOW we've added in our big MOVE!!

We're MOVING ~ TO ATLANTA!!

SO SO excited. We have found an amazing home and we close towards the end of April. We will not move in until June, once the kids get out of school, but we are really looking forward to being close to our family. I am talking CLOSE.

I finally get to SEE the house when we go up in April. I have only seen it one time and that was when we visited Atlanta over New Years, was bored, and we decided to go look at houses in the neighborhood -- MY SISTER'S NEIGHBORHOOD. I wanted to get ideas for the house we were going to BUILD here in Tampa. God had entirely different plans for us -- but that's a WHOLE 'nother blog post!

I've made a conscious effort to get back into blogging, more than just ONCE/WEEK ~ I've GOT so many things to 'talk' about and can't wait to share it with you ALL!

4 comments:

Shawn said...

I totally can relate to everything but the employment thing, you know it makes me itch, but I replace that with being on the Executive PTA Board at both my kids schools! We are so much alike in that we function better under pressure!

As far as the move goes, I couldn't be happier for you and your family. I'm sad for myself but I'll get over it!

Samma said...

I'm so excited for y'all- good luck with the house. I can't wasit to see pictures!

Sole Matters said...

thats crazy that you went looking to get ideas for Tampa. i had no idea - i thought you were looking to move to ATL. :)

Sheri @ www.careergirlinterrupted.com said...

why am i bummed about this??? i'm happy for you and the big man though :) Email us your new addy for xmas cards - will we get to go to dinner before you move??