Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Here Comes the Sun....

What do you do when you spend the day at a gorgeous Florida beach, slather up with sunscreen - and STILL GET BURNED??! You rummage through your BFFs cabinets until you find something to take away the BURN!
Actually, first my kids came downstairs and I snatched them up because they smelled like a fresh peeled orange. OH my .... they smelled SO good (and I mean really, doesn't your child always smell good after a fresh bath ...) but anyway, I went on the search for whateveritwas they had gotten into and discovered this gem:
Seriously -- go now to your closest W@l-Mart and buy stock. This will be your summer lotion. I actually looked at Shawn in a panic and said 'WHAT IF THEY DON'T HAVE THIS IN GEORGIA?" because that would be my luck. Shawn, being the sweet person she is, offered to let me take her nearly brand new (almost now half empty because of me and my kids) bottle of lotion with me, just in case. I knew I had a few more days in Florida and was planning on making a stop at W@l-Mart anyway --- and this was on my LIST!
When I got there -- I tripped up on this lotion called Ever-Glow. It's a gradual self-tanner that SMELLS JUST LIKE THE ALOE LOTION!! AND IT WORKS!! I switched to this and would use the Aloe lotion and then layer the Ever Glow on top. Perfection.
and guess what?? $4 .... yes. $4 for each bottle of lotion.
I know, RIGHT??
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

4 comments:

Shawn said...

I have not seen the Ever-Glo...will add that to this weeks list!

Miss you!

Fash Boulevard said...

hey girlie.So happy I found your blog. I'm a new follower, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over a month ago. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. Stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news and check out pictures from the fall/winter preview I attended yesterday in Beverly Hills. xoxo. Would love your support. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

Please deliver a bottle of this fabulousness to my house immediately.

I heart you.

Holistic Dental – Cosmetic Dentist Melbourne said...

It is very good information. Thanks for sharing.
dentist