Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Taking a break....

No...not from blogging! The kids and I headed to Tampa on Saturday to have a mini vacation during Spring Break. Nothing extravagant, just hanging out with friends, swimming, beach and a surprise trip to Disney {thanks to our sweet friend, Kali, the kids were so surprised and we had a GREAT time}.

We arrived Saturday, with a 'um, we're 2 hrs away ...but I know you were expecting us much later, but I was excited and we're almost there!' phone call to my BFF Shawn. The kids swam and I tried not to fall asleep standing up.

Had a great dinner Monday night w/some of my best girls - but that is a post in itself.

Today is our last 'official' day here. We are spending the day hanging out poolside w/one of my dear friends. The weather appears to be gorgeous as I see the sun peeking through the blinds!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

5 comments:

Shawn said...

Wear sunscreen!

It was awesome spending a few days with you and the kids!

Look how cute everyone is in their plaid shorts!

Home Is Where the Hart Is said...

Looks like y'all are having a blast! I'm definitely jealous of the Disney trip. Yes, I know...I'm pathetic. 28 and still love going to Disney. :(
Glad you are having some fun on Spring Break. Enjoy your last day today. xoxoxo

ss fashion world said...

●☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● Love your blog ●☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● PLEASE JOIN MY GIVEAWAY
ⓈⓈ ⒻⒶⓈⒽⒾⓄⓃ ⓌⓄⓇⓁⒹ

Holistic Dental – Cosmetic Dentist Melbourne said...

Wow
simply wonderful!
Keep Posting
dentist

said...

chaussures nike shox r5 femmes
chaussures nike shox r5 hommes
chaussures nike shox r6 hommes
chaussures nike shox tl1 femmes
chaussures nike shox tl1 hommes
chaussures nike shox tl3 femmes
chaussures nike shox tl3 hommes
chaussures nike shox turbo hommes
chaussures nike shox tz femmes
chaussures nike shox tz hommes
sac a main Chanel
sac a main dolce gabbana
sac a main Fendi
sac a main Gucci
sac a main louis vuitton
sac a main Guess
csac a main Burberry
sac a main Lacoste
sac a main ED Hardy