Monday, December 7, 2009

Menu Planning Monday

As promised, here is my menu for this week:


Monday - Chicken Katherine


Tuesday - Chicken & Dumplings (in crock pot)

Wednesday - Bear Creek broccoli & cheese soup w/turkey sandwiches

Thursday - Chicken Alfredo, salad

Friday - Baked Ziti, salad

Saturday - Christmas Party and it includes the kids!

Sunday - French Fried Chicken, couscous, green beans

Chicken Alfredo:

Sautee frozen mixed vegetables in a pan, once thawed, add alfredo sauce

Cook chicken breast and then dice chicken into chunks

Add chicken to alfredo sauce

Cook egg noodles as directed

Combine alfredo mix and egg noodles in a pan. Top with panko bread seasoning. Bake in oven on 350 degrees for 15 minutes.

Baked Ziti:

Cook 1 lb ground beef and Jimmy Dean Italian Sausage

Drain, rinse and add spaghetti sauce

Cook ziti noodles as directed

Combine ziti and ground beef mixture. Put in pan and top with mozzarella cheese. Bake in over on 350 degrees for 15-20 min.

French Fried Chicken (this was a dinner my BFF Amber was fixing the other night when I was at her house ... I have to try it).

Crunch up French Fried Onions and put on plate. Beat up 3 eggs. Take 4 boneless/skinless chicken breasts and coat in eggs, then cover with French Fried Onion mixture!

Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.

5 comments:

Nichole said...

I love that broccoli and cheddar soup mix! I add some crumbled bacon to mine and I think it makes it even better.

Love with a Latte said...

I'm going to try the soup mix. I've always wondered about it. I love soups and stews in the winter! Thanks for the recommendation!

Mommy Toy said...

Can you tell me where you got the recipe for your crock pot chicken and dumplings?

Can we come eat at your house this week?? ;-)

Kenj said...

I LOVE French Fried Chicken. Its so delicious. I hope you enjoy it.

Lauren said...

Do you have room for one more at the table? haha!!!!!:)