Wednesday, December 30, 2009

SURPRISE!! The Brocks surprise The Carrolls for New Years!

Here is the big surprise I had you all waiting on! My immediate family members thought I was pregnant. UMMM, no.

Big Daddy and I decided to just pack our things and head NORTH for New Years. At first I thought it was crazy, but then the more I thought about surprising my family, the more I thought how awesome this is going to be! What a FANTASTIC way to ring in the New Year!!

I LOVE SURPRISES! This one took the cake. Shawn is CONSTANTLY getting surprised {and surprising} her family, so she was a big encouragement to 'just do it'. I'm happy to say, it went BETTER than planned and I think the video will speak for itself!

SO for the next 3 days, we'll be lovin' on our family here in Atlanta!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, y'all!

9 comments:

Little Miss Diva said...

What a great surprise!!! Happy New Year!

Kat said...

What a great present for the New Yr! Have so much fun!

Hallie said...

LOVE IT. You guys are too cute.

Lauren said...

How fun!!! Have a blast!!! :)

Shawn said...

I can totally hear the nerves in your voice! Isn't that a blast?!!? I Love being such a welcomed surprise.

She claps like you, BTW.

Did I hear Shawn say "My house is messy as hell"? {with total twang} Now that's fun-nay!

Have too much fun. Love you!

Tricia Loves Makeup said...

That was awesome! I love how excited she was.
It actually brought some tears to my eyes b/c I wish I could go surprise my sister in NYC. I think I will soon now.

Unknown said...

so funny! Hope yall had a blast!

My Beautiful Mess! said...

This was awesome - loved the video. What a great surprise!

kado! said...

how fun!! Happy New Year!!!!