Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Who would have ever thought?






Photos by:


Torrie Fagan Photography


torrie@tampabay.rr.com








I never thought in a million years I could ever be smart enough to do a BLOG! Well, my friend Kim, who happens to be an amazing and talented artist (www.shopsmallwords.com) started one and I figured I could do it too! I will try to post monthly or as exciting (or even not exciting) things happen in our family. The pictures above are from a beach trip in March ~ so much fun! Cameron loves the water and we couldn't keep him out of it -- even fully clothed!

Kennedy is out of school for the summer and will be starting Kindergarten in the fall! Time FLIES!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Love it!!!

Mom said...

What gorgeous children you have. Must in in the genes.

Love, Mom

Ber said...

Just BEAUTIFUL!!! I love you guys.