Monday, August 13, 2007

ADVENTURE ISLANDS



We spent Kennedy's actual 'birthday' at Adventure Islands ~ which is a local water park located right across the street from Busch Gardens! We had such a good time. I could only take a couple pictures because I didn't have a water proof camera and I was too freaked out to let Kennedy ride all the rides by herself. She rode most of the 'adult' rides because she is 42 inches and that is all that is required - which I think is nuts! The last picture is of Kennedy going down BACKWARDS on the Splash Attack slide ~ which was in the kid area. I will say this ~ I felt like QUITE the super model in my bathing suit at this place. People will wear ANYTHING!

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Kim said...

I want to visit that place when we come down to see you!!!