Sunday, October 7, 2007

Check ... Check .... one two

So my kids have discovered my little hand held digital voice recorder. We got it a long time ago when we first moved to Ocala for Chad to use when he was out and about and wanted to record stuff for the radio station. THEN we moved and it got lost (figures ...). Well, I found it a few months ago when I was decontaminating the Durango and have been using it to record parts for my weekends up singing with the worship team at my church. WELLLLLL, this little thing has kept my kids entertained for the last 2 hrs. I showed Kennedy how to record and play back and I have listened to them giggling, talking, singing, screaming (esp when Kennedy takes it from Cameron ~ he just wants to 'say hi' and then puts it to his ear when he hears it being played back). He literally doubles over in a belly laugh when he hears Kennedy say this one thing ... OH, and they keep acting like it's their radio station ~ wonder where they get that from! Anyway, now I just need to figure out how to put the stuff on my computer and upload it on here so you can hear some of their funnies!

1 comments:

Anissa Mayhew said...

Your kids pretend they have their own radio station....mine pretend they're stuck in a cubicle being oppressed by upper management....it's a rough life.

Keep laughing!
Anissa
www.hope4peyton.org