Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Only because ... well, because it's funny ...

I have a twin sister ~ most of you that read this blog know that. When my Mom was pregnant, she was told she was having roughly a 10 lbs baby boy .... uh huh, imagine her surprise when she woke up (heck yeah, she was asleep ...) and she had TWIN girls. We were 5 lbs a piece and born 4 minutes apart. I remember reading letters my Mom wrote to my aunt saying "I can't believe this happened to me", etc etc etc -- she said she even thought to ask the dr if she could pick just one to go home (my Mom, ever the jokester). Anyway, here is what is funny .. my sister's name is Jennifer. Her maiden name is Jennifer Carol Bell. She married a guy named Shawn. Shawn Carroll....yes folks, so that means her name is Jennifer Carol Bell Caroll (technically) or Jennifer Carol Carroll (quite FESTIVE!) or Jennifer Bell Carroll (which is what she ended up taking legally) ~ we like to call her Jennifer Caroll .... I think she should have a CHRISTMAS song written about her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, har, har!! Glad to read I am the subject of your funny posts.

Kim said...

Hysterical!! You know I always call her Jennifer Carroll squared?! hehe