Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Make Mommy a Face ....

Have you ever asked your kid to make a certain expression? I had my new camera and so I decided to ask Cameron to make certain faces .... this is what he came up with:


Make Mommy a TIRED FACE ...





Make Mommy a SAD FACE .. (my personal fave)



Make Mommy a HAPPY FACE (or you are part jack-0-lantern)




Make Mommy a MAD FACE (he pretended he was crying)



BREAK .... cheesy grin




Make Mommy a SURPRISED face ....

And please do not report me .. like I said, my kid is ALL BOY. The bruises are from bumping into, falling off or just plain rough housing ..... at least I didn't post the one with the snotty nose!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute pics! Yeah I think all the time someone is gonna report me because my Will has bruises and scratches on himself most of the time and most of the time I have no idea how he got them. They are just ALL BOY!

Melissa Santanastasio said...

You should be safe, DFACS has there hands full investigating me and my sick children!!!

Anonymous said...

Remember at that Japanese resturant that womand saying to Kennedy "Oh, you look like jacko-lanturn" Hehehehehe. too cute!!