This is my 100th post! Having a finance degree, I went back and checked and double checked to make sure this was INDEED my 100th post! SO, in celebration, I'm going to list 100 things about me AND I'm having a giveaway! This is the perfect time for all you stalkers out there to post a comment! Bloggers LOVE comments ~ it lets you know people are reading our blog!!
100 things about me:
- My full name is Natalie Nicole Brock
- I was born on October 16, 1975
- I have a twin sister that is 4 minutes older than me
- and a little brother that is 9 yrs younger than me
- I graduated college after only 3 1/2 yrs of enrollment
- and now hold a bachelor's degree in Finance and with
- a minor in Economics and
- I need neither for the job I currently have.
- I was married to Chad Brock on 12/8/02 in FABULOUS Las Vegas
- we have 2 children
- Kennedy, who is 5 1/2
- and Cameron, who is 3
- My favorite food is Chick-fil-A
- and I drink a Coke at LEAST 3x a day (working on this)
- I prefer fountain coke over any other but ice cold can coke will do
- I am a realist - very much so - just ask my husband
- but I love thinking positively and praying for a positive future
- I attend The Crossing Church
- and sing on the worship team
- and I am a soprano
- I love country music (even before I met my husband)
- and I love top 40 and Christian music too
- I have terrible eyesight - which has now been corrected with Lasik
- and an Implantable Contact Lens
- I am left handed and my sister is right handed - we are mirror twins
- I have 2 nieces
- I am a car hog - I would trade every 6 mths if I could
- My favorite scent is anything orange
- My 3 favorite stores are white house/black market, bebe and arden b
- I love Wood Wick candles
- and Cracker Barrell
- and plug ins
- and Japanese Cherry Blossom Lotion
- I am in dire need of Tupperware
- and steak knives
- I own a gun
- several of them
- and not afraid to shoot them
- really, I'm not
- I am scared to death of birds
- and rodents
- I've never really been past the Mississippi River, except briefly when we got married
- I really want to go to Hawaii and California
- I lived in Georgia,
- and Florida ~ Tampa is my favorite
- I love to do yard work (most of the time)
- and I love to work on the computer
- I have an awesome awesome job
- that I love love
- I have awesome parents
- that live 4 miles from my sister :(
- and a 'little' brother that lives a little bit aways
57. but they all live too far away from me
58. or do I live too far away from them?
59. I am a giver
60. and I love to give little gifts and such to my friends
61. just to let them know I'm thinking about them
62. I have met several country music stars, including:
63. Tim & Faith
64. Toby Keith
65. Brooks & Dunn
66. Rascal Flatts
67. Amy Grant & Vince Gill
68. and my favorite, Trisha Yearwood
69. I shave my legs every day
70. and totally believe in botox
71. and any potion that will make me look younger
72. I love having a swimming pool
73. but I never get in it
74. but my kids will be in it the entire summer
75. I am 5' 8" tall and
76. I couldn't tell you what my natural hair color is!
77. I love decorating on a budget
78. because I love to save money
79. but will splurge on the occasional outfit
80. I have some of the BEST friends a girl could ask for
81. and I try to tell them that all the time.
82. I attend a bible study every week
83. because I want to grow spiritually so
84. I can teach my children about God's love
85. and all the joy it can bring!
86. I love to do yardwork
87. but I hate to be hot and sweaty
88. I love to take pictures
89. and make home made cards
90. I love caramel apple ciders from Starbucks
91. and jelly belly jelly beans
92. My favorite movie is "Crash"
93. but I also love "Walk the Line"
94. and "Man in the Moon"
95. I am a GIRLY GIRL
96. but I don't mind getting a little dirty
97. I absolutely LOVE reality television
98. except for "The Bachelor" ~ that show needs to stop
99. I only need 5 hrs sleep to truly function
100. and I'm DONE! WOO HOO!!
101. Since I listed "I like to work in the yard twice" I am adding that my shoe size is 8 as another FACT! :)
Now that you made it through this entire list ~ time to see what you can win!
a cute set of chandelier notecards (pink and green, OF COURSE), a magnetic notepad, a set of teeny tiny note cards (PERFECT for that little lunch box love note), bag of JELLY BELLY jelly beans, and 4 CDS (all are new - but some may have been opened b/c I downloaded them to my computer). They are both releases from Little Big Town, and 2 Clint Black CDs. If you don't like country music and you win this, then give them away or sell them on ebay! HA!!
To enter: simply leave a comment and tell me what city/state you are living in! One entry per person please and should be pretty easy since only 5 people read this blog! FAMILY is eligible to win -- yes, only because I NEVER get to win ANYTHING from Chad's station and well, those rules don't apply here! I will choose the winner by random.org.
Contest will end Sunday, April 13, 2008 at MIDNIGHT EST! GOOD LUCK!!