Thursday, April 29, 2010

2nd Annual "Sisters" Trip

Tomorrow I leave for Chicago ~ last year, after a trip to Memphis with my twin sister, we decided that every year, around that time, we'd take a girls trip and it HAD to be somewhere we've never been before ... SO, we decided to go to Chicago! Chicago in the spring is beautiful and we are so excited to go for the weekend!

We are getting in early and hope to have lunch at Portillo's!

We're also going to do a bit of sight seeing. We are DEFINITELY going to do the an architectural boat tour of the city. This has been recommended by SEVERAL people and I'm really excited about it!


While we are out for the boat tour, we're going to walk down the Navy Pier! Just for fun and to say I've done it, honestly! Maybe ride the ferris wheel even!



Then Saturday, we're heading over to The Sears Tower and we're going to venture out onto "The Ledge" .... I'm not sure how long I'll stay there, enough to take our picture, but the thought of being that high up, basically standing over the city, makes me a little sick! HA!


The rest of the time will be spent shopping, EATING, walking down the Miracle Mile, checking out "the bean" and whatever else we can SQUEEZE into the time we're there! We'll also get to meet up with our blog friend, Legally Fab! SO EXCITED!!

We're so excited about this trip! I will do a full post with pictures when I return!

12 comments:

LyndsAU said...

yall have so much fun and take lots of pics :) hugs

Natalie said...

Chicago is a wonderful city and my former home! Hope you have a terrific time with your sister!

angsamp said...

Have fun!!!!!!!

Ashley Turner said...

That ledge looks terrifying!!!

AndreaLeigh said...

have fun! sounds like an amazing time.

Hallie said...

YAY! i am SO SO SO excited!!!! see you TOMORROW! :)

Gracie Beth said...

You are brave there is no way my hiney would be going over that ledge!

In This Wonderful Life said...

how exciting!!! have fun!

Lauren said...

Have a BLAST girl!!!!! :)

SouthernBelleJM said...

Oh, boooooo! I wish we would have been "internet" friends last Summer. tehe. I live in Memphis!

memphis belle said...

I love Portillo's. You and JJ will love it!

sanjeet said...

That ledge looks terrifying!!!
PPC Advertising India