Friday, July 27, 2007

Construction is complete ~ almost!







We lack a window sill, but that will be in on Monday! We have also decided to install a frameless shower enclosure ~ it should really complete the look we are going for! Believe it or not, I got on my hands and knees and cleaned the floors with cleaner and polish for the travertine. I absolutely love it - I just need to figure out what I want to do with my curtains that I have in there - keep them or get new ones! The picture of the toilet is for my TN friends ~ just to prove my toilet is where it is supposed to be ~ it did sit in the front of the house for 3 days though! HA!




3 comments:

Kim said...

get new curtains. FOR 3 DAYS!!!!!!! Trashy McNasty!!

Anonymous said...

Ok who cares about the curtains anymore--cool magazine holder!! The room does look good. =)

Anonymous said...

Ok so I meant who care about the TOILET anymore--don't mind me we just got off vacation and I'm a little cookoo!