Monday, February 4, 2008

IIIII got the funk ...

Yep ~ it has struck the Brock house. Cameron has been sick off and on for about 3 mths. He had a pretty bad ear infection and then Chad was sick but that's just because he's always sick. I NEVER get sick .... ever. Kennedy even told me "Mommy, you can't get sick ~ who will take care of us?" ... thankfully my husband is perfectly capable of taking care of the kids. Our wonderful God above kept me well yesterday long enough for me to sing at church during both services and our morning prayer ~ I began sneezing in the afternoon and told Chad that I was just really tired. I had been up since 5:45 AM for church and so I thought that might have been what it was ..... I went to bed at 9:00 and woke up off/on all night long. I finally woke up at 6:30 this morning feeling like I was on an all-nighter for 7 nights and I sound like I have been smoking Marlboro Reds for the past 15 yrs. HOPEFULLY as quick as it came on, it will go AWAY ~ I have way too much going on this weekend .... Kennedy has her first cheerleading competition on Sunday - YES, they are going to let her cheer, as the cast only goes up to her elbow and the break is far enough away from her growth plate. The ortho doctor was FANTASTIC .... and they treated Ms. Kennedy like a little princess!!

0 comments: