Tuesday, February 19, 2008

L-O-V-E



My Dad, Kennedy and Cameron



Kennedy, Cameron and their new boots (and their $5000 build-a-bear animals)


The family -- taken with my bad boy camera on a tripod - ignore my pledge on the table ....


My Dad came down to attend the Daytona 500 this past weekend. A very special friend was able to get him tickets to the Chevrolet suite, pit passes and a pass to drive one of the drivers around the track in a new corvette during Driver Introduction -- safe to say this was a once in a lifetime opportunity for Dad. He got #96 and I can't remember his name but I know he is a young guy that didn't have much to say to Dad. Not a big deal -- Dad soaked in the day and was loving every minute of it -- honestly - how many people can say they have driven a CORVETTE on the track at International Speedway at the Daytona 500!!??? I try to get pictures of the kids with Dad every chance I can. Cameron was being such a cheeseball .... as you can see by his CHEESY grin!

Chad bought Cameron new boots today -- COWBOY boots. He and Kennedy wanted to change and put on their boots (Kennedy's came from our friends The Trottis -- hers are GORGEOUS ivory snakeskin boots) and take their picture. SO I did. At the last minute, I yelled for Chad to come over so we could take a 'family' picture with my new camera on the tripod. I had been cleaning the house for a good hour, so I'm looking all shades of nasty, but I thought the picture turned out CUTE!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kim said...

I'm glad to see your house is clean - looks great!!!

kari and kijsa said...

Shhhh...today is the SURPRISE BLOGGY BIRTHDAY PARTY for Kari's 40th birthday...hop on over for a little cake, diet coke, and birthday cheer!!!

blessings,
kijsa

Jeff said...

Natalie, it's awesome how well you keep up with your blog! I'm terrible at keeping up with mine. I'm looking forward to talking with you guys about your family portrait. Gee, from the blog I feel like I already know you all :) Let me know if this Saturday would be a good time to meet. Actually, Sunday afternoon would be ok too. -Jeff

Anonymous said...

You got some good pictures there. Love the patina wall tiles. =)