Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Still here ....

I do realize I am the worst blogger ever, BUT .. in my defense, we moved and I had to get our house ready for our friends that will be renting from us. I never knew I had so much stuff {yes I did, actually, it just sounds better when I try to deny it a little} but we managed to get almost all of it to GA in one piece.

I promise to update more regularly - lots of projects on the horizon and you know I love to post before/after pictures. I have a CLEAN SLATE to work with and I couldn't be more excited.

So thanks for hanging in there with me!!

7 comments:

Resisting Perfection said...

Glad you're back...I love your blog. Completely understandable that you're busy unpacking and getting settled. Glad you made it there safely, can't wait to see the new transformations :)

Puttin' On The GRITS said...

All I want to know is.... did you hang your advent calendar!?!?

Lauren said...

Just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you. Love ya girl and praying for ya’ll!! :)

Brandi said...

congrats on the successful move! not sure which side of acworth you're on...but the kroger and 92 and wade green is bunk :)

Draya Ann said...

yay for a good move. Hope unpacking is easy and fun. I know my favorite is setting up a new place.
Glad to see you back to your blog too!

Shawn said...

Can't wait to to see it in just a day or two! Miss you already!

prashant said...

Glad you made it there safely, can't wait to see the new transformations
Banner Advertising Network India