Saturday, November 3, 2007

Chad went out of town last night to head to Nashville for the CMAs...

and I will be clinically insane by tomorrow, MAYBE Monday ...... but my house will be clean, because that is what I do when Chad is out of town. I clean like crazy b/c I am down one person. I also take this time to start and NOT FINISH every project I can think of because he's not hovering over me complaining that I've started YET another project that will remain unfinished for several months. Seriously .. just ask my friends. I did finish some things that I started, but I did start another project, which I plan to blog as soon as I finish, so I am a bit motivated.

Anyway, if you don't hear from me, call me. I might be hanging from the ceiling fans or passed out from the bleach fumes.

0 comments: