Friday, November 2, 2007

Pictures and 'stuff'





Sorry I have not posted in a few weeks -- both of my cameras are jacked up and are in the shop, so as soon as I get those suckers back, I'll be able to post some pictures of my hilarious life. In the meantime, I'll post some pictures we had done yesterday at the beach. Hurricane Neal winds were in full force, but I INSISTED on getting them done at the beach. This was the 3rd time we had tried to get these pictures and kept having to reschedule due to rain. I think they turned out nice -- haven't seen all the proofs yet, but I'm sure they are good if this is what we have so far! ENJOY! If you live in the Tampa area, go to http://www.torriefagan.com/ and check out Torrie -- this is the 3rd time she has taken our pictures. We love her.

1 comments:

Anissa Mayhew said...

I love the windblown look! You all look great, it made me wretch a little. No, seriously, those are gorgeous pictures, what a sweet family you have.

Love,
Anissa
www.hope4peyton.org

ps. I will TOTALLY be holding you to that promise to come and visit me in ATL!!