Friday, June 20, 2008

Hello Blogworld ~ it's me, Natalie ....

SOOO much to update since we got back from Atlanta - great trip, family's good, and we're glad to be home. I have 198 emails (work and personal) to catch up on ~ YIKES!! But for now, I thought I would leave you with these pictures:



These kept me from going outside this morning ~ PETRIFIED. OF. BIRDS. I don't know WHERE they came from, but there were about 50 of them ~ pecking away at our grass. They have moved 2 houses up now. Never have seen anything like this in my life.


Here's my little guy this morning - yes, we live in Tampa. Yes, it's going to be 95 degrees outside. Yes, this is what he wears almost every day because he is a 'cah-boyyyyy' ~ he is giving me his spiderman hand. He is holding a real turkey call in his other hand. I let him take it to school. Because I'm cool like that.



Dang we make pretty babies .....

3 comments:

Shawn said...

I am THRILLED you're home, I missed you!

Your girl did great last night, no issues to report.

One question/comment about the picture of Cameron...

Why do I see two different colored baseboards in that picture? Didn't we have a talk about finishing projects? I am so coming over when McKEnzie goes to camp and helping you finish ALL of your UNFISHED projects! We are going to start in one room and TOGETHER we are going to finish it, then we're going to move to the next room and so on, and so on, and so on! Can you imagine what that is going to feel like!?!?! AHHH complete satisfaction!

Only because I love ya girlie, only because I love ya!

Kim said...

You are scared of birds!! hahah

Unknown said...

He is one cute boy!