Saturday, June 21, 2008

You NEVER know .....

So the strangest thing happened yesterday ~ not strange in a bad way ~ but strange in a "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!??!!". I had a comment from a new blogger that had never been to my blog before. She found me via Kim and so I emailed her back to tell her a little bit more about our "OCALA" experience. WELL, now she lives in a town not too far from us and so I told her that yes, we have some VERY good friends that live in that area also, so maybe we could meet for lunch one day. THEN she says "It's not CB, is it?" ~ and I'm all "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!! YES, IT IS!" and then she emails back that she only knows one other person in their town that used to live in Ocala and YEP, Chad knows her VERY well too!! CRAZY!! Actually, the guy this girl used to date (the 2nd friend, not the new blog friend) set Chad and I up!! SMALL WORLD, HUH!!?!?

THEN, last week, before I left on vacation, I got to chatting with Rhoda about a project she had worked on and I wanted some tips. She was so sweet and kind AND helpful! We got to talking about Atlanta and discovered we both are from the same EXACT city up there ~ now Atlanta is HUGE, ya'll ~ so again, just DIVINELY strange, yet oh so WONDERFUL!! We've certainly connected and I absolutely LOVE her style. She's got some GREAT tutorials on her site too about painting furniture, etc - be sure to check her out!

I can't wait to get to know you, Rhoda and Vikki!!

3 comments:

My Beautiful Mess! said...

I still cannot believe how small of a world it is! I am looking forward to getting together. Have a great weekend!

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Awww, thanks for mentioned me, Natalie! I'm so glad we met each other too. See, we never would have if you hadn't emailed me. I love how that works.

I look forward to coming by here & seeing more of you too!

Rhoda

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

I really can spell....mentioning!