Thursday, August 21, 2008

An open letter....

Dear Monica,


Hi there!  My name is Natalie.  I want to thank you for the MINIMUM 10 calls per day I receive from 'at home business opportunity companies' that are calling to follow up on the ONLINE information form you filled out.  GUESS WHAT Monica - you thought you were pulling a fast one and giving them some random number that you PROBABLY thought didn't belong to anyone.  OH Monica, you silly girl, that phone number belongs to me!  GUESS WHAT ELSE Monica - I work from home a lot and certainly can't be interrupted 47x/day with these phone calls.  KNOW WHAT ELSE, Monica?? I have a husband that leaves for work at 4AM and comes home at 11AM to catch a few zzzzz's before he has to be Mr. Mom and he LOVES the phone ringing all day - NOT!!  Makes for a grumpy husband, Monica, which in turn makes for a GRUMPY wife.  SO MONICA, one sweet girl that called on SUNDAY, yes Monica, SUNDAY ~ a day of rest for me and the family, well, she was so sweet that she gave me ALL OF YOUR INFORMATION!!  GUESS WHAT MONICA ~ I found your phone number and I found your address because I really need to work for the FBI.   SO MONICA, every time one of these jokers calls ~ which today so far has been 14x because sweet girl informed me your information, well, silly me, MY PHONE NUMBER, was sold to about 1000 companies, well, I GIVE THEM YOUR PHONE NUMBER!  I tell them, with joy in my voice (oh and in my heart) what you did and I tell them "Here is her number! Please give her a call" ..... 

Suck it Monica

Love and kisses,
 The Brock Family

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

.......and this is why we are related!! Love you!!

Shawn said...

What in the world!?!?

How do I know nothing about this?

Who the flying fun is Monica?

I'm so confused!

I does however sound as if I need to.... cut her, oh yes it does!

I'm up call me!

Rachel Spence said...

oh my...that is hilarious! Hope the calls stop soon!

Natalie Willis said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I am so busted. I.AM.MONICA. But, so not in that funky spot on the dress, oval office kind of way.

LOL! Seriously though, Monica who she was messing with!! You go, girl!
Love,
Natalie
www.believeinmandy.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

That is CRAZY! I think you should post her number here so we can all call her too.

Dana D said...

Had to de-lurk to ask you- With those awesome detective skills, can you please figure out who also gave out my number??? I'd love to re-pay them the favor! Seriously! I'm getting a million calls a day, too, and it's been going on for about 2 months now! I especially love the one that starts with a cruise ship horn blowing in my ear, then goes on to tell me that I may have just won a cruise?!?!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I'm freakin' rolling over here- that was so darn funny. You go FBI girl!!!
:)) Michele

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I'm freakin' rolling over here- that was so darn funny. You go FBI girl!!!
:)) Michele

Anissa Mayhew said...

GIRL!! I think we all know Shawn has her box cutter out, ready to go. And if she gets really bored, tell her there's a chick at the FexEx/Kinko shop that needs a little CUT too.

you rock, my stalker friend.

Anonymous said...

This is totally ROFLOL Funny!!! Dang glad I am not Monica :)