Friday, November 20, 2009

Family Christmas Pictures ~ 2009

Once again, the talented Torrie Fagan from Torrie Fagan Photography shot our Christmas pictures! We've been using Torrie since we moved here and she NEVER disappoints!

We had our outdoor location planned for WEEKS ~ and it was the most perfect day for pictures. Until we got to the location and I'm not even kidding, there was a Pioneer Days type fair set up on the grounds. I DIED. I started FREAKING out .... Torrie knows me all too well and said "Listen, let's head over to Hollis Gardens in Lakeland and we'll shoot quickly and get them done" ... sure enough, we pull up and they were actually prepping for a wedding. I'm telling you - it was the quickest 20 minutes and we got a TON of wonderful pictures!!


Me & my Princess


Isn't this gorgeous?

My favorite picture out of ALL of them

Another favorite

I've already designed our Christmas cards - just waiting on one final picture to insert and we're DONE! Once they are finished, I'll be sure to post it on here. I think they turned out GREAT!

6 comments:

Lauren said...

you have the cutest red-headed boy EVER!!!!! Your whole family is just gorgeous!!!!! :)

Jill said...

They did turn out great! Love them. Our didn't turn out very well this year - first time that's ever happened. :o(

Prissy Southern Prep said...

The pictures are beautiful! I love your daughter's headband!

Under this Umbrella said...

Those are just so cute and you all are just gorgeous. I love the one with the children and that last family shot is perfect.

I applaud you for not having a meltdown about the location...I would have been hyperventilating.

DD said...

LOVE them all. You all look wonderful! Can't wait to see your final choice!

kado! said...

oh...those turned out GREAT! I love the one of the two kids...that one is beautiful!

you guys are such a cute family!