Sunday, November 1, 2009

Meal Planning Monday

I've gotten lots of compliments/comments regarding my meal planning - although I don't think I have the BEST recipes or the most 'balanced meals' - knowing I've got friends that look forward to seeing it, has really held me accountable to posting each week! ... so here we go!


Monday ~ pre-made meat loaf from our local grocery store (If you have Publix in your neck of the woods, go back to the meat department. They have a LOT of pre-made meals and their meat loaf is TO DIE FOR! It's so good and only costs about $5) mashed potatoes/gravy & peas

Tuesday ~ Fiesta Chicken Casserole, salad

Wednesday ~ Pork Chops, scalloped potatoes, green beans

Thursday ~ Chick-fil-A night (Princess has cheerleading until LATE, so we'll be eating out)

Friday ~ dinner plans with friends

Saturday ~ Crock Pot Lasagna, french bread, salad (yes, we eat A LOT of salad)

6 comments:

Jill said...

Oh Wow~ I'm impressed! You are so organized. I usually decide what I'm having for dinner about 10 minutes before I eat, so bad. I wish I was having dinner at your house this week. :)

Happy Monday!

Prissy Southern Prep said...

Your menus sound delicious but totally practical. I love it!

Lauren said...

Yum!!!!

I'm going to have to try that meatloaf from Publix. And I've never had crockpot lasagna, sounds great!!! :)

Shawn said...

You go with your meal planning self!

Are we doing dinner Friday night? ;)

Anonymous said...

I love your meal planning too. I have been really trying to do this too, it just makes life EASIER. Thank you for sharing, it always helps me when I find new recipes.

Amanda Ledford said...

I LOVE this idea! I stole that idea and posted the same thing on my blog. It is a fabulous idea and I thought it would be fun to share different dinner ideas!