Saturday, April 4, 2009

Because it's Saturday .....

and I love you all ~ I am uploading this video of Wild Child and his recent ramblings on the guitar. He has taken an interest in the guitar lately and I finally was able to catch it on video. It's well worth the 2 minutes of your life that you'll never get back after watching this .... but I promise, it's worth it ~ at least we think so!

Introducing ~ Wild Child ~ and his first original song: "I Miss Daddy" (he had gone to take Princess to cheerleading)........




Rock on ......



3 comments:

Shawn said...

That is soooo " Wild Child"! When he gives you that cheesy grin I laughed out loud and I love when he closes his eyes and says "this is my favorite song" I died!

He's just too much!

Unknown said...

awwe! How cute!

Ber said...

OMG!!! That is GREAT!!!