Monday, April 27, 2009

COuntdown to the Dominican ....

This suit came today:






and it just reinforced that I REALLY need to get some sort of base tan before we leave for the Domincan Republic. I would have 'modeled' the suit for you, but you all would have sued me because you were blinded! It actually looks a LOT cuter on than this picture. I've never owned a white swim suit before, but it's lined in all the right places and will look cute with the beach hat I got at Publix -- oh yeah, you read that right -- only in Florida can you get a BEACH hat at PUBLIX!!

But the suit -- OH it's so cute. My man loves it -- and really, that's all that matters, right?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you get that suit?

Natalie said...

Ebay .....

Juicy Couture

$200 suit .... I got it for $31 and it has all the tags attached AND the little strip thingy ... so it's good. I'm going to wash it anyway though .. it is SO cute and will look even CUTER when I have a TAN!

Shawn said...

Skinny Biotch!

Lined or not my dark ol' areolas would still make an appearance!

I can't wait~ I can do without sittting between you and Alisa but I still can't wait. Hey, maybe I'll sit between Chad and Chris all weeend. I'm sure to look hot then or slutty, either way who cares I won't know anyone!

8 days girl 8 days!

You can remove this once you have read it. I would hate to offend any of your readers!

AndreaLeigh said...

cute cute! you will be one smoking hot mama! I want to see pics!

Lauren said...

That suit is sooooo adorable, and how cool going to the dominican republic, when do you leave??? :)

LyndsAU said...

I loooove that suit! HOTT

Lauren said...

The hotness!!!! I love the frillies and the flower!

Unknown said...

it is very cute!

The Pifer's said...

Hi sweetie, I LOVE YOUR BLOG! I found it through a friend and I hope it's ok if I follow you!!!!

Tiffany
www.thepiferfamily.blogspot.com