Thursday, April 23, 2009

I'd like to buy the world a Coke!

During our trip to Atlanta, I took everyone down to the Coke Museum.  We were going, really, because it was better than sitting around the house all day.  It was a gorgeous day and hard to believe it had snowed just 2 days earlier!  We went in, watched a cute movie about what happens when a quarter goes into a Coke machine and then when we walked outside, there was the Coke Polar Bear.  Needless to say, Princess took a mad dash for it, all the while this is what Wild Child did:



Not scared at all - here is Honey cracking up because Wild Child wouldn't get off the bear! 

The bear IS cute - he was making all these hilarious facial expressions.  Not your college mascot, that's for sure!

Me, WC and the Bear ~ because God forbid I get a picture on my own!

This is Honey and me out in front of the Coke store with the beautiful Atlanta skyline (or some of it, at least) in the background!  This was after I made Honey go back into the store and return the pen that WC stole and right before he announced he had to go 'pee pee'.  

This was definitely a fun trip.  Honey and I kept saying how we couldn't believe how much fun we had!  The 4-D movie is a TRIP!  My niece was FREAKING out and I just sat there and laughed, because I'm mean, but then Princess started freaking when the 3D dragon fly came zinging right up to her face.  Oh my goodness, y'all ~ it was hilarious, BUT they both survived!  

I certainly recommend this if you ever go to Atlanta - cheap and a good 2 hr diversion!

2 comments:

Shawn said...

Honey had such a great trip. Thank you, thank you, thank you for taking her with you and for loving her like you do!

AndreaLeigh said...

that looks like so much fun! my family did a trip to altanta when I was in college and we did the coke museum. some of those cokes you try are nasty!