Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hmmm, just when you think you know ... you have no idea ..

Shawn at SERIOUSLY tagged me in a meme ~ can someone please tell me what MEME stands for?? This will be fun and take my mind off all the CALAMITY from being with 4 children 24/7 for the past 3 days ...


Here we go!

8 Things I Am looking Forward to:

1. Getting home to a clean house ....
2. Starting the "30 Day Shred" workout ... I really am looking forward to this!!
3. Going to the Coke Museum tomorrow
4. An adult only vacation to the Dominican Republic with some of my dearest friends!
5. Going to Leslie's wedding in Memphis in May ~ have never been to Memphis and I'm looking forward to spending the weekend with my sister!!
6. Going to my ANNUAL RITZ GIRLS weekend in July ... this is my third one and I can. not. wait (Dang, I sound spoiled, don't I?)
7. Getting a pedicure
8. Getting out of debt - we are SO CLOSE!!


8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Went to the hospital to be with my Dad (and Mom!)
2. Had a much-needed lunch with my twin sister and little brother - it was GREAT!
3. Witnessed the hand of God HEAL
4. Bought an amazingly cute Easter dress
5. Laid around in my snuggy, resting in complete comfort and amazement of how dramatically different the day COULD have gone
6. Watched "Real Housewives" with Honey and then the preview to "Real Housewives of NJ" ~ this one is going to be the BEST ONE EVAH just b/c of all the dramaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
7. Blogged and gave a much anticipated update on my Dad's surgery
8. Crashed out in my niece's bed that was unbelievably COMFORTABLE!


8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Install a Fountain Coke machine in my house
2. Have a lifetime membership card to Chick-fil-A so I could eat there for free or heavily discounted
3. Be more confident in my singing .. I'm not a bad singer, but I want to be more powerful singer and not be AFRAID to 'let go'
4. Paint -- I'm not talking paint as in paint a wall, I'm talking about paint a picture
5. Constantly keep my house clean - I'm definitely getting better
6. COOK!!!
7. Run .... I tried to run once with a girlfriend who IS a runner and I had her convinced I was going slow b/c the song on my ipod was slow. She ran the 2 miles up and picked me up on the way back ...I thought I was going to die. I looked like Phoebe from "Friends" - y'all remember that episode?
8. Keep a tan .... I give the Cullens a run for their money


8 Shows I Watch:
1. Greys Anatomy
2. Private Practice
3. Brothers and Sisters
4. American Idol
5. Real Housewives of New York
6. Millionaire Matchmaker
7. Toddlers and Tiaras (THIS SHOW IS RIDICULOUS BUT I CAN'T HELP IT!!!)
8. Dancing With the Stars


I love reality shows ... I can't help it. It appears that I watch tv all the time, but I don't. I tivo a lot of stuff and watch it at night - late at night. I have sleep issues and really function off about 5 hrs sleep ... any more sleep than that, I can't function. It's weird, I know, but whatevah.
OK, I don't normally tag people b/c I don't know how, but I'm going to try this time. I am going to tag some girls that I ADORE in a blogging stalkerish kind of way .....

2. Lauren at The Fletcher Family

3. Amanda at Life with the Ledfords

4. Rachel at pink-leopard-print

5. Maitland Mommy at What Do You Mean, It's Due Today?

6. Megan at Pretty in Pink Megan

7. Chris at Just Beachy ~ she has the most AMAZING interior design work .. she has inspired me to do several things around my house.

8. Lauren at Walk with me on this Journey called Life ~ she is ADORABLE ... I hope to meet her soon!!!

Have fun!!

6 comments:

Lauren said...

Girl, you are a RIOT!!! LOL! Thanks for the tag :o)

Sheri @ www.careergirlinterrupted.com said...

oh my - i have to finally come out of solitary here and get back to blogging :D...ok, off to write, thx chica!

Shawn said...

Girl you crack me up! Did you notice that we could have just cut and pasted most of our answers!?! Our friendship/sisterhood is soooo a God thing!

The funniest one is that you think you may actually come home to a clean house! I will give Big Daddy a head up on that one, I would hate for him to disappoint! Hell what am I saying, I heading over there now to do it myself!

Drive home safe tomorrow please you are carrying precious cargo!

memphis belle said...

mmmm, the Coke Museum! There's nothing like a cold fountain coke. Drink one for me at the museum! Atlanta should build a Chic-Fil-A museum next door.

I didn't know you have never been to Memphis...

Jill said...

You're so funny! Thanks for the tag, this one looks fun! I have no idea what Meme means either and I've always wondered.

Lauren said...

Did it! :)