Here we go!
8 Things I Am looking Forward to:
1. Getting home to a clean house ....
2. Starting the "30 Day Shred" workout ... I really am looking forward to this!!
3. Going to the Coke Museum tomorrow
5. Going to Leslie's wedding in Memphis in May ~ have never been to Memphis and I'm looking forward to spending the weekend with my sister!!
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Went to the hospital to be with my Dad (and Mom!)
3. Witnessed the hand of God HEAL
6. Watched "Real Housewives" with Honey and then the preview to "Real Housewives of NJ" ~ this one is going to be the BEST ONE EVAH just b/c of all the dramaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
8. Crashed out in my niece's bed that was unbelievably COMFORTABLE!
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Install a Fountain Coke machine in my house
8 Shows I Watch:
1. Greys Anatomy
2. Private Practice
3. Brothers and Sisters
4. American Idol
5. Real Housewives of New York
7. Toddlers and Tiaras (THIS SHOW IS RIDICULOUS BUT I CAN'T HELP IT!!!)
8. Dancing With the Stars
I love reality shows ... I can't help it. It appears that I watch tv all the time, but I don't. I tivo a lot of stuff and watch it at night - late at night. I have sleep issues and really function off about 5 hrs sleep ... any more sleep than that, I can't function. It's weird, I know, but whatevah.
1. Jill at Peeptoe Pumps and Pearls
2. Lauren at The Fletcher Family
3. Amanda at Life with the Ledfords
4. Rachel at pink-leopard-print
5. Maitland Mommy at What Do You Mean, It's Due Today?
6. Megan at Pretty in Pink Megan
7. Chris at Just Beachy ~ she has the most AMAZING interior design work .. she has inspired me to do several things around my house.
8. Lauren at Walk with me on this Journey called Life ~ she is ADORABLE ... I hope to meet her soon!!!