Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My swap package arrived!

I signed up for a swap last month with Dandelion Wishes ~ super fun, and SUPER ORGANIZED swap by Mamarazzi. My package came today and Korby really hooked me up!! This is what she sent:

Cover Girl mascara in VERY BLACK (If I don't have time to put on my makeup, and I don't wear a lot of makeup in the summer, I ALWAYS wear gloss, mascara and a little blush).  
Avon Lipglaze gloss -- LOVE!!
ADORABLE headbands (she made them!!)
the sexiest red nail polish -- I do see these on my toes VERY SOON!
an awesome nail color corrector pen 
her favorite candy - made local
craft sets - which I can share with my crazies
the most ADORABLE notecards (I sent her notecards TOO!)
soap from Bath & Body Works (I sent her practically the SAME SOAP!!!)
giftcard to Starbucks (she wrote her favorite drinks from there) - this will come in handy!


Packaged so CUTE!!

Thanks, Korby ~ I LOVE everything!!

9 comments:

Shawn said...

Mine came today too!

Great stuff!

Mamarazzi said...

i am so excited that you had a great swap partner and that you enjoyed swapping. i am getting ready for the next swap and have a poll on my sidebar to see what the theme should be, come by and weigh in. ALSO Mr. Linky will be up in a few days..as more people get their packages i want everyone to link up so we can all see!!

FUN!! glad you played!

Unknown said...

I think I'm going to have to check out this sometime, such a fun idea!

I think you did quite well here.

Pretty in Pink said...

hi there! when will you be in memphis?

i can recommend several places for you in memphis. for petit fours, i would try la baguettes on poplar or muddy's bakery on sanderlin.

let me know if you need any more recommendations :)

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Good stuff! This was so fun!

Mamarazzi said...

thanks for linking up...my next swap will be late june...come vote on the poll on my sidebar to decide the theme...red, white and blue OR favorite things.

FUN!!

Amy @ Six Flower Mom said...

YEAH! Favorite thing swap ROCKS!!!

jennykate77 said...

That is fabulous! I should have thought to put one of those little Martha Stewart craft kits in mine...I love those things! One can never go wrong with Starbucks (I sent one in my favorite things box too!) :)

said...

Super nice swag! :o)