Friday, May 1, 2009

I'm doing THIS next week .....

OH YES, I AM!!




I already told Big Daddy he was going AFTER me. I am a teensy bit scared, but dang, this is an opportunity of a lifetime. In the Dominican Republic, they have places where you can zip line 1 mile and it's like 10 different little 'zips'. I think I'm going to somehow attach my camera to my wrist and video it -- how funny, huh? You might here some cussin', definitely some screamin' cuz I'm a pansy. How pathetic is it that Shawn and I were talking about what we were going to WEAR -- so we looked cute for pictures!?!?! I'm thinking about what's not going to show 'soiled' undies, but whatevah..... I'm SKEERED!!

What about y'all? Anyone ever ziplined before? Is that even a word? Ziplined?

8 comments:

Shawn said...

I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it...I'm about to lose control...and I think l like it...I like it!!

Lauren said...

HOW FUN!!!! Can I come??? haha!! :)

Mom said...

If you and Big Daddy don't make it to the end (we'll be able to identify the bodies by how cute you were dressed????), who gets the kids?

Love,
Mom

LovesPINKandPEARLS said...

oh zip lining is a blast! its definitely not scary! youll have tons of fun!

Jill said...

I've never ziplined before but it looks SO fun. I can't wait to hear about your experience.

AndreaLeigh said...

how fun. definately do a video!

Sheila said...

My friend did these same ziplines last year after a missions trip there. She said it was an absolute blast. Have fun!

memphis belle said...

Keith and I registered for a zip line excursion on honeymoonwishes.com when we go to Jamaica. Let me know if you have fun!!!