Sunday, August 9, 2009

This is what happens when you leave your camera and your 4 yr old alone ....

After a VERY busy weekend (busy past 2 weekends ... sheesh, who am I kidding?!?) -- my camera has been out and about to capture whatever may happen. I never really just 'leave' it b/c I'm on my 3rd camera in a yr due to being dropped, sat in Coke, etc etc etc ... so I guard this one with my life (actually, Big Daddy was smart and got a 'no questions asked warranty' on it - meaning they'll replace it - no questions asked - worth the $40) -- anyway, I was uploading pictures from the weekend and came across these .... my boy, my WILD CHILD.

Enjoy!





But I haven't a clue where he gets it from:

7 comments:

Shawn said...

You should see the pictures he took on MY camera! That boy!!!!!!!!

Great picture of you BTW!

Unknown said...

that is great! Gotta love four year old little boys!

DD said...

That's too funny. I was looking through my pictures on my iPhone and see some pouty lipped pictures my 7 year old daughter did. Lots of goofy ones, but the pouty lip one got was a shocker. Oh, those kiddos!!

Lauren said...

That is sooo stinkin funny, haha!! :)

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

He is a crack up! We've lost cameras that way too.
:)

Joyce Hobson said...

Hello!! I wanted to let you know that Lilly is having puppies again (accidently we kept them seperated, but apparently not soon enough!!) If you know of anyone that is looking for a golden retriever, please send them our way!!!

Under this Umbrella said...

I have an almost 4 year old and I have almost the exact same pictures. When they are famous photographers, we can bust these out.

Just found your blog and it is so cute. I am now a follower to catch more.

Happy Birthday to your daughter. Loved the flip flop cakes!