Friday, August 21, 2009

We are B to the IZZY!!

Sorry my bloggy friends - I have been a terrible BLOGGER!! With school getting ready to start - and the real estate market picking up - I have been so busy! I believe BUSY IS GOOD, though!!

We have an exciting weekend planned!

Me and this guy:



are going here:

It was my birthday present to Big Daddy - we're only staying one night, but we're hoping to make the most of it! Eating a great dinner, relaxing at the resort and just enjoying each others company! Is it wrong to smuggle in my favorite wine b/c I know they don't have it there??!?

My sweet babies are staying with Shawn - apparently she has an amazing Friday night and Saturday planned. They may not want to come home!! I'm grateful we have such sweet friends that are willing to watch our kids for us so Big Daddy and I can 'reconnect' - that's important, ya know. Hopefully they will still be our friends when we get back!! HA!

Saturday is a birthday party for another sweet friend at a very cool place in town and then Sunday, I am hosting a birthday brunch at my house for Shawn - I'm excited for that as well!! It's a jam-packed weekend, but I wouldn't want it any other way!!

Have a great weekend, y'all!

3 comments:

Xazmin said...

Ooh, I hope you have so much fun!

Lauren said...

Hope you had a GREAT time!!! :)

My Beauty Blog said...

Hi I live in Tampa and am also from Atlanta. I got married at the Don Cesar, it didn't work out, but the wedding was beautiful. lol. Love your blog...found you through Nichole, or Grits :)