Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Bloggy Slump ....

I totally have hit a slump - don't know what to post, trying to be funny and witty, but it's just not happenin'  .... I now have 25 followers!  YAY ~ go me!  {GRIN} .... I used to not even look at that stuff - but I have to admit, I do look at it every couple days.  I realize 'blog content' is what keeps a lot of people coming back, and I promise to get better, so I THOUGHT I would do an open question - where you ask me questions and I'll answer!  ANYTHING!


SO BRING 'EM, GIRLS!  I know you got 'em!  

OH -- and I just hit my 250th post - HOLY SMOKES - I can't believe it - so I think it's time for a great giveaway - and I think I may do a giveaway of my FAV-O-RITE things!!  I've seen that done on a couple blogs lately and it's always GREAT stuff (well, at least stuff I'd like to have).  

So leave your questions, girls -- I'll post on Saturday!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Make that 26 followers! I thought I was already there because I've been following your blog for quite a while now, but sometimes I just forget to do that part.

Hmm...a question, huh? How long have you been blogging and what made you decide to do it?

Shawn said...

I'm trying my best to come up with smart assery question and I can't. I'm also tying to come up with a question that I don't already know the answer to and I can't do that either. I'll be waiting to see what type of questions are asked, this should be interesting!

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

hmm. I read your "meet the spouse" story a few weeks ago, which is usually the story I want to hear (because I am such a sap). Some things I've gleaned from reading Shawn's blog.

How about "What was the most embarrassing experience you've ever had?" You can always find funny in those stories, even if it's after the fact...
:)

Jill said...

I really like the open question posts. Okay, I have lots questions...

1. What is your favorite cocktail?

2. Favorite clothing store (for you)?

3. Best dish or dessert you make?

4. Where did you grow up?

5.If you go travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?

kimert said...

Woohoo! I am so happy to have such a cool swap partner! No way you are originally from the Peach State, too!?!? I lived in good ol' GA for the first 20 years of my life! :)
Can't wait to get to know you better. And now you are up to 27 followers! ;)

Executive Momma said...

What is your favorite guilty pleasure? :)

Crystal said...

I have a non-serious question for you. hahaha

My mom turns 50 in September. Could you arrange for John Rich to sing Happy Birthday to her or maybe "Lost in this moment..."...maybe even by phone? Hahahaha!!! You knew I'd have to say something about my dream boat! Well, he is really her dream boat.

I would love to see pics of your house...I don't think that's a question though.

Do you think it would be fun to get some southern blogging girls together for a weekend? ie, me, you and anyone else that wants to come??? I vote for the beach! Kids welcome too!

That's all. I expect answers woman!!!

Anonymous said...

I want to know....

What is the neatest thing about being a twin?

Anonymous said...

You seem to be so creative. I am sure this must be in your genes. Tell us a little about your wonderful parents - or maybe just your Mom.