Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday

What a week. Let me just say, I'm thankful for the grace of GOD and for his renewed mercies every day, because without that, I would NOT have made it through this week.


Without going into all the details, let me just say that Big Daddy and I have really been thrown some curve balls ~ good thing we're good catchers.

The weather had been HOT here in sunny FL. DISGUSTINGLY HOT, but thank goodness for beaches close by, pools, great friends and being able to fellowship with them.

I don't really have a lot to write about. I'd like to start *trying* to post every day - I know that's a long shot, but we'll see what happens! I've been doing lots of cool projects around the house and hope to have those done by NEXT weekend! I will post pictures!!

Have a great Sunday ~ enjoy your loved ones - you just NEVER know when the Lord will call you home!

2 comments:

Shawn said...

OH Sweetie why so blue?

Is it my week to cheer you up?

I'll give ya dollar for every day you blog this week! Who knows you may be able to visit Sonic twice on me!

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

I hope this upcoming week is better for you. (But do be ready and keep your catcher's mitt on ya...)
:)