Friday, July 3, 2009

Tagged ....

I was tagged by Shawn over at Seriously with this photo tag.

Go to your 6th folder
Post your 6th picture ~ tell story or explain picture
Tag 5 people


This picture is from the Rascal Flatts concert from August 16, 2008. This is Alisa (a great friend of Shawn and me), ME, and Shawn. We had a fantastic time and we had GREAT seats! Rascal Flatts is one of my favorite bands. They actually used to OPEN for my husband -- seriously. Y'all probably don't believe me, but I promise I'm not lyin' ... everybody has to start somewhere and they started out when my husband was in his heyday!


It was HOT and yes, we all chose to wear JEANS b/c well, look how white I am, holy smokes, no way I was showing my legs! Those drinks, I think were like $80000 -- and I'm thinking I need to go back and get more botox because I like how smooth my skin is ... I never really noticed it before! Huh .....

Have a GREAT and SAFE 4th of July!

Oh - I'm going to do an open tag if anyone wants to play along!

4 comments:

kimert said...

Great pic!!!

I love my rwb package!! THANK YOU! I am planning to post about it sometime this evening. :)

Shawn said...

What's this 4 for 4?

NEVER let me cut my hair that short again!

That was a good time!

Lauren said...

Have a wonderful 4th!!!! :O)

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

You all (y'all?)look fantastic! Why oh why do we pay those ridiculous prices for concert drinks with little to no alcohol in them?!