Friday, October 16, 2009

34 years ago today ....

"WE" were born ~ if you haven't guessed it yet, or figured it out ~ I am a twin. Younger by 4 minutes, I wouldn't trade it for the world. My sister, Jenn, is my best friend. We have a connection that is only explained by sharing a womb for 9 mths.
I could go on and on about all the weird things that happen - me calling her and she's beeping in, sending emails to each other at the same time, I even had MAJOR back pain when she went into labor w/her first daughter. Mom called to tell me she was in labor and I pretty much ALREADY knew it.

So Happy Birthday to my Best FRIEND ~ I love you more than you know. I wish you all the joys you could ever imagine and may all your wishes come true!

Random.Org selected comment #12 as the winner of my Birthday Giveway (I deleted one disqualifying comment *NOT MY MOM* and a duplicate before I chose the winner)!

Congratulations to Dana! Email me your address so I can get out this awesome giftbox to you!

8 comments:

Lauren said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, sweet girl!!!!!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

happy happy birthday!! Hope it is the best one ever! Congrats Dana!! = )

justrun/LesleyG said...

Happy Birthday, ladies! Hope it's a great day!

Kat said...

Hey bday lady. I just tagged you for an award! Hope your night is grand.

Kat

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to two amazing women!

Anonymous said...

awww...I just read this! I love you, too and couldn't think of anyone else I'd rather share my bday with. Just remember, I will ALWAYS be your big sister---even if by 4 minutes!! Congrats to Dana....since I couldn't win your cute little prize!!

Sheila said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!
Hope you celebrated well with my little sis Sat.

Unknown said...

Happy belated birthday to you and your sister!!