Monday, October 26, 2009

Pen-Pals in the 21st Century

I am coming off an amazing weekend - as if this MONTH couldn't be any better!


Do you have bloggers that you chat with, read daily, OH SO WISH YOU COULD meet them in real life?

I do.

I got to meet them too - and boy did it NOT disappoint.

Pretty In Pink Megan, GRITS, Just Dandy, Through Rose Colored Glasses, Petunias Paradise, My Blonde Reality, The Dishy Decorator, and Paisley and Pearls -- and ME -- all met up in Atlanta this weekend and it was an absolute BLAST!!!

Recap coming soon!

9 comments:

~M~ said...

Looking forward to the recap!!

Lauren said...

Okay..... there is so something wrong with this.

We live in the same stinkin state and can't manage to meet up?? Do you see the irony in that? haha!!

Sooo glad you had a good time girl. Can't wait for the recap :)

Shawn said...

Glad I got the recap on your drive home but can't wait to read more about it!

Prissy Southern Prep said...

I've seen some of these girls tweet and blog about you, so I found your blog! I already love it, because we have the same background design! Can't wait to hear your recap!

Anonymous said...

cant wait for your recap....sounds like y'all painted the town red! Hope your having a great day girl! = )

kado! said...

how fun can't wait to hear all about it!

Life of a Savannah Wife said...

That is so great!!! There are so many bloggy friends I would love to meet. I'm so jealous. Good for you girls!

M said...

My favorite girls in one place! Sounds like so much fun!!

xoxo--

mrs.barefeet said...

I'm new to your blog...referred by MyBlondeReality & I must say it is fantastic. Looks & sounds like you girls had the most amazing time. Can't wait for the recap!