Thursday, October 8, 2009

I REALLLLLLLLLLLLLY want this dress for my bday ...

For whatever reason, I have been on a MASSIVE Banana Republic kick lately .... I keep going back to this dress. I love it, but if I buy myself ONE. MORE. THING. - I'm in BIG trouble.

I know there are some 40% off coupons floating around good for purchase in-store every Wednesday in October, but I don't have one {insert big frowning face here} & my only Banana Republic store is nearly 40 min away.



I mean really, can't y'all just see me in this dress? With tights (snicker, yeah right, like it gets cold enough to wear tights, but anyways) and tall black boots! YUMMMM-Y!

Stay tuned - tomorrow is a BIG announcement (kinda) and no, I'm not pregnant or anything like that - there's going to be a GIVEAWAY!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that dress! Maybe you can find a loophole or something! Can't wait to see your giveaway! Hope your having a great day = )

Shawn said...

You can totally pull that off!

Pretty in Pink said...

love it! you should call a store and order it over the phone!

Petunia said...

Wow--I had not noticed that dress. I seriously LOVE it!!!

sherisimasek said...

that would totally look awesome on you. Me, not so much LOL.

Beth Dunn said...

I hope you get it!!! and that you have a great birthday. xoxo

SC

Danielle said...

It is adorable and you would look great in it. :)

mWm said...

I LOVE all things Banana Republic! I mailed Soul Sister a boat load of those coupons because if I had kept them I would have used them---and if I had used them #19 would have tossed me out the door!!

kado! said...

HOTTTT!