Thursday, March 27, 2008

DIS-GUST-ING ....

My son, my boy, my baby .... he is 3, have I told ya'll that and he is NUTS! He definitely keeps me on my toes. I picked them up tonight (as soon as I got to Kennedy's class, she said "Mommy ~ I fell off the monkey bars and I forgot about my hurt arm" .... she was practically WHISPERING because *SHE* wanted to tell me first. Our daycare director told her that she was going to tell me ... and since we JUST had her cast removed for doing the VERY EXACT SAME THING, I guess, well, I don't know what to think anymore! Good thing my girls weekend is coming up soon - that's all I have to say about that.



ANYWAY ~ the kids got home and Cameron and Kennedy made themselves sandwhiches (with Chad's $8 million organic wheat bread) and 2/3 of his turkey. I walked in and said "OH, you guys are eating sandwiches' in which Cameron turns and said "Sissy made 'em" and Kennedy QUICKLY responds with a "NO, Cameron made them ...... with NO MAYONNAISE" and so, silly me made the comment 'EWWWWWWWWWWWWW, you gotta have mayonnaise on your sandwich' and I turned and went on my merry little folding laundry way. Well ........ SEE BELOW:







He's got mayonnaise alright -- UGH!! I do not know how people can eat spoons of mayonnaise ~ that is the most disgusting thing to me. But I digress ..... bets on how long it will take me to be admitted to the funny farm??

PS ~ My lip is HEALED ~ THANK YOU JES-US! It is still a little sore, but NOTHING compared to the other day! WOW! That stuff does work! I just don't recommend it on a sore that is that close to your lip.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

heehee he is such a stinker!

Faithful Froggers said...

WOW! Natalie it is so great to find your blog. Thanks so much for leaving a comment on mine.

Your son is too cute! How in the world can you get mad at him with that smile on his face. He looks so proud of himself. ADORABLE!

You should join us for Favorite Foto Friday tomorrow . . .

Anonymous said...

I am so glad your lip is better!!! Just think, your lip could have looked like Cam's lips. Ha Ha Girl, I know you have your hands full you need a full time beeper on him to tell you his every move. That's why you need to wait on the brow lift, you still have more to come they are still very young.

Faithful Froggers said...

Sarah hosts Favorite Foto Friday. (There is a link to her site on my blog - just click the FFF link) Just post your pics and leave her a comment and she will link you up!

Have a great weekend!

Kim said...

that is totally nasty!!! I think I'm going to puke!