Monday, March 17, 2008

Why? Why? WHY??

This is my guest bathroom ~ I love my guest bathroom. It was one of the first rooms I painted when we moved in. I desparately wanted the chocolate brown and teal color scheme. It matches my guest bedroom in which I went for the chocolate brown and teal feel in there too - like you were at the beach! Take a good look at this picture:



Now, look at the picture again after I have pointed out a few things ~ this is after my dear husband LEFT the bathroom (you'll have to click on it to see it larger):



Please note the EMPTY roll of toilet paper on the holder and the NEW roll of toilet paper sitting on the sink. WHY on earth can he NOT change out the roll?? I am posting this because I KNOW he reads this blog and I am O-FFICIALLY calling him out! Notice the Cabela's magazine on the floor too - SINCE we have been married, I have asked him to PLEASE pick up whatever magazine/newspaper/WHATEVER he reads ~ trust me ya'll ~ I know you know what I'm talking about ~ but NOPE, he NEVER does. This then causes me to go crazy and throw the catalogs away and then he gets upset that I threw away his catalog ~ BUT do please notice the magazine holder RIGHT NEXT TO THE TOILET!! It's not like he has to go that far!! I shall not mention the two barbies on the floor - I don't know WHAT you were doing with them (OK - it's late and I'm laughing out loud at myself for that one!) For all that his HOLY ~ HONEY ~ PLEASE CHANGE THE TOILET PAPER HOLDER!! I REFUSE to change it now ~ so let's see how long it stays that way ...... and I love you!

I've got to go mop - I swear I can still feel salt on my feet in the kitchen - courtesy 'o Cameron. Chad said it's psychological, I say "NO" we need to get a farmer to bring his cow over to lick it up - isn't that what cows like to do, lick salt?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok you make me laugh sister!! Thanks for that one! And yes cows lick salt...you are right. LOL

Kim said...

Our bathroom is littered with "toilet games" - you know the hand-held games!!! I don't get it either. Go in, get it done, get out - why hang out!?

Unknown said...

Well my lovely husband will ask if he got a new catalog before he goes in! They stack up until they are so tall they tip over and I throw them away and he too gets upset!

Anonymous said...

Well, I love your shower curtain...is it new?

kari and kijsa said...

LOL...you are HILARIOUS...thanks for the giggle!

Have a blessed day!

smiles, kari & kijsa

strotti said...

You know our deep dark bathroom secrets...WOCKA WOCKA WOCKA!

I'm just so glad that my husband loves me enough to give me the privilege to clean up after him, he knows what joy it brings me!

I'm just waiting for things to go back to normal so I can start paying someone else to have that honor again. I am blessed in so many other ways I would hate to be selfish. I must learn to be more giving to others.

In the mean time I will continue to SHINE FOR JESUS SISTER, SHINE FOR JESUS!