Sunday, March 9, 2008

Flip Flop Swap Bedroom Project

Yes, I know the title is redundant - but I like saying it. The project is under way and right now it's ONE BIG HOT MESS!! My goal by the end of tonight was to have Kennedy's room painted. I hope to have the chair railing up tomorrow and then start moving her in her room by Tuesday. Kennedy keeps walking in and telling me how beautiful it looks ~ even though it's got the BRIGHT PINK <-- not the actual color -- on the bottom and white primer on the top part. It took 4 coats of paint on the bottom to cover the denim blue that was on the wall, so I figured I might as well do this one RIGHT and put primer on the wall. I'm really excited how it's going to turn out and several friends (and one sister) have offered some fantastic ideas for the room - all of which I am doing! I took a little break and ended up taking a 3 hr nap! Today was my day to sing at church, so I was up at 5:25 AM (after a *panick* wake up at 2:30 AM in which I forgot to set my clock forward - so I did it then) and I think I was just dog tired.

Going to eat dinner ~ then I'm back at it!

0 comments: