Wednesday, March 5, 2008

We're back!

I'm so tired. We had so much fun. I *think* I may have successfully ruined any chance for Chad to run for ANY sort of political office though for fear pictures might surface ~ kidding ~ but that is only because my Mom reads this blog. SPEAKING of my Mom, she came down with Dad to watch the kids for us while we were gone. THANK YOU so much - my house was gorgeous when we got home and I hope to keep it that way. Kennedy asked me why I didn't know to cook like Nina (that's what they call her) because it was 'so good and so special' ~ so I'm seriously considering cooking classes or just diving in and going for the kill. Cameron and Kennedy thoroughly enjoyed their visit. NOW we're getting ready for The Carrolls to come in about a month.

Did I mention that I have decided to switch out the kids bedrooms? We're going to move Kennedy to Cameron's and vice versa. Kennedy is still quite confused as to how her furniture is going to fit in the same room as Cameron's ~ she is so blonde sometimes.

1 comments:

Mom said...

I'm really curious what went down on that cruise. I see now why I wasn't asked to go as well!