Wednesday, March 19, 2008

TOILET~GATE: 2008

**** Edited to add: Toilet-gate 2008 is officially OVER ~ until next time ****



Girls ~ the toilet paper roll is still sitting peacefully on the sink, the old roll of toilet paper is still on the holder, and the Cabela's magazine is STILL on the floor. Hubby knows about this post but I am standing steadfast and although I am trying to practice submissiveness that God says that I should, I strongly believe, in this day and age, THAT JOKER CAN CHANGE THE TOILET PAPER ROLL!! Heck, if he's in there already, do it while you're sitting there!!

Only 6 more posts and I've hit 100 posts!! I think that means something SPECIAL! STAY TUNED!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for the update! Ha! I needed a laugh!

Anonymous said...

are the barbies still on the floor? tee hee...you're funny!

strotti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
strotti said...

LOOK, your sister said "you're funny", that's funny!

I made a book one year for a white elephant gift, I think Pam still has it, it used to still in her guest bath. Anyway, it was titled Toilet Paper Roll Changing for Idiots. It was a step by step instructioanl complete with color phots of me changing a roll. I was going to give it to my DH for a gift with all of the empty rolls I had personally changed over the coarse of a month. Can you imagine? I still have all of the pictures and if Pam won't share I would be more than happy to make one for you.

NOW THAT'S FUNNY!

Anonymous said...

Natalie I feel your pain. I have the same complaint my kids even fuss about it. That is sad!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Natalie sorry I feel your pain comment was Erin. I just figured how you do this.

Kim said...

Chad - get off it {literally} and change the dang toilet paper roll!!! I'm with you Nat - don't do it!!!